Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 

I've had a wonderful time with my family and friends over the last few days and now I'm relaxing in the strong arms of my beloved Duke as we relive the memories we've made over the past year. 

He's opened up about my surprise and I'm delighted to announce we're off to Bavaria tomorrow! I'm utterly overjoyed with his choice and am frantically packing. I've heard there is an abundance of snow and I can't wait to travel to somewhere new!! 

I am very lucky to have the Duke of Albany in my life. 

In other news... I've had the privilege of one of my short stories being published with the help of an esteemed writer. It is only a small stepping stone but it is the greatest encouragement to my craft and I look forward to more writing while staring over the Bavarian mountains. 


D. S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment